Return of damaged goods
- In case of direct reception from DPD (at home or one of the 350 DPD parcel shop everywhere in Switzerland) (DPD is the parcel delivery service): If the damage is visible on the outside of the package, please do not accept the package and proceed with a reclamation directly with the personnel from DPD or the personnel assigned by DPD in one of the deposit shop. Once you sign for having received the package, you accept it, and transport damages are not recoverable. The person delivering the goods or the person in the parcel shop will handle the case straight away. If you experience a problem or the damage is not visible from the outside, please proceed as described in point c. below. We will inform you as soon as possible when you can expect a new and undamaged product.
- In case of a deposited package (at home or a neighbor’s place): Deposits at home or with a neighbor in your absence are your responsibility. In case you receive a damaged product please document the damage immediately by taking a picture of the outside and the inside of the box, as well as the damaged product. Then report the damage within a maximum of five calendar days to [email protected], including the pictures. We will still look at your case and inform you directly about our decision, which we take individually for each case. We will instruct you on all further information like where to send the product and what terms are applicable. In any case please make sure you keep the good and its packaging safely and leave the hangtag on the product.
- The product is damaged, but not the packaging: Please make pictures of the product and the packaging (inside and outside) and send these within 5 days to [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, make sure you keep the product safe (prevent further damages), keep the box and leave the hangtag on the product.
Return of goods you don’t like
We are so convinced that our products are ready to be loved and used that if the item is not useful or doesn’t spark joy to you: we reimburse it.
Please use the following process:
- Write an email at [email protected] in the 14 days after having received your article or after having had the possibility to pick it up. We will get back to you in 48 hours at maximum.
- In the email, write a little explanation of why you can’t use the product or why you don’t like it.
- Attach a picture of the product in the email (simple photo made with a phone).
Return due to failure to pick up the product
When we expedite the parcel at our warehouse you receive an email where you can personalize your delivery, such as agree to a drop-off at your door or at a neighbour’s (on your responsibility) or to pick it up at one of DPD’s 350 parcel shops in Switzerland (DPDs parcel shops https://www.dpd.com/ch/parcelshops/show?searchtext=) or to postpone the delivery date. If you don’t set anything we will come at the announced date and time to deliver the product to the shipping address you set. If you are not at home, we will try it again. After a second unsuccessful attempt the parcel will be kept at a DPD parcel shop near you for 7 days. Should you fail to pick it up during this time the parcel will be returned to us. In this case we cannot refund your purchase as we have to cover the delivery, return and storage and insurance cost.